Latest DECC poll casts doubt over David Cameron's claim people are fed up with wind turbines
Public opposition to onshore wind farms has fallen to a three year low of just 10 per cent, according to new government survey today that casts doubt over David Cameron's claim that people are "fed up"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial