Environment Secretary Liz Truss argues controversial report was 'not analytically robust', as she again blocks calls to publish unredacted version
Environment Secretary Liz Truss today ducked the latest call for the government to publish the full version of a heavily redacted report on the potential impact of fracking on rural communities. During...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial