Government accepts legislative amendments on 'well-by-well' disclosure and groundwater pollution, but opponents say bill remains flawed
Fracking companies will have to reveal the chemicals used in each well and introduce better monitoring of pollution risks for groundwater, after the government accepted proposals put forward by the Labour...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial