Tense negotiations end with roadmap to next year's crucial climate summit in Paris, but campaigners warn it does not go far enough
The world's leading economies have said they will publish detailed climate action plans early next year, after the Lima Summit finally delivered an agreement that could for the first time commit every...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial