Green Alliance report says refurbishing tower blocks can not only save energy but also create jobs and help tackle anti-social behaviour
Tower blocks should be at the front of the queue when it comes to energy efficiency retrofit projects, a new study by think tank Green Alliance suggests. The report, published yesterday, outlines how...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial