Market should mature by 2020, officials say, helping China to peak emissions by 2030 in line with landmark deal
China will start a nationwide carbon market within the next two years as part of a pledge to cap emissions by 2030. The mechanism is due to start in 2016 and rules for trading permits through the cap-and-trade...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial