Oxford Diocesan Synod will consider divesting from oil, coal, and gas companies and calls on Anglican Church to do the same
The Church of England in Oxford has joined a growing movement of investors looking to end their links with fossil fuel companies and reinvest in low-carbon energy sources to reduce their exposure to climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial