DuPont set to supply 'zero emissions' ethanol made from agricultural waste for Procter & Gamble's Tide Coldwater detergent
Most laundry detergents work to remove dirt, but in a "world first" two major companies are now adding agricultural waste to their product in a bid to cut its environmental impacts. DuPont and Procter...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial