UK Prime Minister set to tell New York Climate Summit shale gas can cut emissions by replacing coal and should be free from "green tape"
Shale gas can help tackle climate change and should not be restricted by "green tape", David Cameron is expected to tell the UN Climate Summit in New York today. The Prime Minister is among 100 leaders...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial