Energy Saving Trust project with Transport for London to map potential locations to support electric freight vehicles
Transport for London (TfL) will ask businesses where fast chargepoints should be placed to best support electric vans and delivery vehicles across the capital. The new project, delivered in conjunction...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial