New survey reveals sofa surfing guests use 78 per cent less energy than those in hotels
The growing trend for holiday makers to rely on the hospitality of strangers, rather than booking into expensive hotels, certainly has financial benefits, but a new report by Cleantech Group has highlighted...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial