Developers ScottishPower Renewables and DONG Energy expect 389MW wind farm to be producing power by the end of the year
The UK's offshore wind plans took another step forward yesterday, after the 108th and final turbine was put in place at the giant West of Duddon Sands wind farm. Commissioning work on the 389MW wind...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial