Department of Energy and Climate Change says wind farm off the coast of East Anglia will drive £520m of investment and create around 2,900 jobs
One of the world's largest offshore wind farms is set to be built off the coast of East Anglia, after the government today gave the go-ahead to the proposed East Anglia One development, predicting the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial