A central part of the $20bn Hudson Yards community will be a vast sensor network to track air quality, traffic, energy, waste processes and more
The much-ballyhooed Hudson Yards project in New York isn't just remarkable for being the largest private real estate development in U.S. history, it's also the nation's first "Quantified Community" - one...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial