Vince Cable cuts ribbon on new Transport Systems Catapult in a bid to help small businesses commercialise cutting edge smart technologies
British firms working on innovative new green transport technologies, such as driverless cars or air pollution control systems, are to receive a boost with the launch today of a new government-backed innovation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial