New law, modelled on UK's pioneering Climate Change Act, sets legally-binding target to cut Finnish emissions 80 per cent by 2050
Finland has this week formally adopted the country's first Climate Change Act, setting a legally binding target to cut greenhouse gas emissions by at least 80 per cent by 2050. The legislation, which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial