MSPs overwhelmingly approve new law, paving the way for levy to come into force in October
England is set to become the only country in the UK to continue to hand out single-use carrier bags free of charge, after the Scottish Parliament yesterday backed a new levy designed to clamp down on plastic...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial