Annual sustainability report confirms emissions from global business fell 25.5 per cent last year, putting company comfortably on track to meet 2020 goal
BT yesterday published its latest annual sustainability report, detailing how it cut emissions from its global business 25.5 per cent and delivered financial savings totalling £25m. The company's comprehensive...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial