Thee proposed wind farms will trial new technology to bring down costs of offshore wind energy and increase resilience to storms
The US Department of Energy (DoE) has handed out $141m to three developers planning wind farms off the coasts of New Jersey, Oregon, and Virginia. The three projects are set to add 67MW of offshore...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial