Company sees emissions per consumer rise five per cent, despite slashing greenhouse gas emissions from manufacturing operations
Unilever has seen the total environmental impact of its products rise five per cent during the past four years, as it acquired a new shampoo business and struggled to convince consumers to use less energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial