Research by Trucost points to more sustainable farming methods for crops in Brazil. Now comes the tricky challenge of weighing that data
A new analysis by natural capital consulting firm Trucost centred on soybean and palm oil crop production in Brazil underscores the environmental value of agroforestry cultivation. It also offers vivid...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial