Construction starts at 210MW project that will be the first to use Siemens' 6MW turbines
Plans to install 35 of Siemens' next generation 6MW offshore wind turbines off the East Yorkshire coast are moving forward, after an Isle of Wight company won a vessel supply contract with the project....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial