Independent panel to assess whether country's giant wealth fund should quit oil, coal and gas investments
The global campaign to encourage institutional investors to ditch their holdings in fossil fuel assets could be about to claim its biggest scalp to date, after the Norwegian government announced it would...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial