US Secretary of State calls for action to protect 10 per cent of world's oceans in conservation zones
John Kerry has called for a huge expansion of marine reserves as concerns about the state of the world's oceans and the potential impact on the global economy grow. Fresh from this month's rallying...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial