Flood clear-up summit comes amid fears over costs for those left out of 'Flood Re' scheme as PM faces plunging approval ratings
Downing Street is to hold a floods clear-up summit with insurance industry leaders today amid signs that thousands of wealthy victims of rising waters in the Thames Valley and West Country are likely to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial