Initial 20 vehicles manufactured by Chinese company BYD set to be followed by a further 50 later this year
London's first fleet of electric taxis has come into operation today, four years ahead of Mayor Boris Johnson's 2018 deadline for all new cabs to be zero emission. The 20 e6 model taxis have been manufactured...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial