UK clean tech firm signs "multi-million dollar, multi-year agreement" that promises to slash costs and carbon emissions for fast-expanding Indian mobile phone network
Intelligent Energy has today inked a major deal with one of India's leading telco giants, underlining its position as one of the world's leading providers of fuel cell technologies. The UK-based company...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial