Blade Dynamics announces work is to commence on prototype of new lightweight wind turbine blade design
A UK company has confirmed it is to move forward with plans to develop a highly efficiency and "very long" wind turbine blade, after successfully completing the design phase for the £15.5m project...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial