New report finds 9.6 billion people living on Earth in 2050 will need 70 per cent more food than today
Halving the 1.3 billion tonne pile of food wasted each year, cutting down on meat consumption and reducing the number of births in sub-Saharan Africa could go a significant way to closing a burgeoning...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial