Association for the Conservation of Energy warns its members are having contracts postponed and cancelled as Big Six crank up pressure on government to ditch ECO scheme
The speculation surrounding the future of the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme is having a "devastating" impact on the insulation and energy efficiency industry as the "Big Six" energy companies...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial