Figures show renewable energy avoided 29 million tonnes of CO2 emissions in the UK last year
Scotland's renewable energy industry has welcomed figures that reveal its wind turbines and biomass boilers helped to displaced almost all of the emissions generated by its road and rail transport sectors....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial