Ofgem hails largest offshore wind transmission deal to date as Vestas unveils its biggest wind turbine blade on the Isle of Wight
The three developers of the giant London Array offshore wind farm are set to sell its substations and cable assets for £459m, in a landmark deal for Ofgem's offshore transmission regime. DONG Energy,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial