White House report warns that power outages caused by extreme weather are costing the US between $18bn and $33bn a year
The US energy industry needs to deliver a major improvement in the resilience of its power grids or risk ever-more frequent weather-related blackouts, which are already costing the economy between $18bn...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial