Green IT guru argues firms should focus as much on utilising the computing capacity they have as on improving energy efficiency
Researcher Jonathan Koomey started digging into the connection between information technology and power consumption in the mid-1990s, but it wasn't until 1999 that he read some astounding projections that...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial