Having cut energy use at its headquarters, Microsoft teams up with Accenture to expand its smart buildings programme
After successfully squeezing 10 per cent energy savings out of 13 buildings at its headquarters, Microsoft is teaming up with Accenture to bring similar reductions to two million square feet of commercial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial