Delphine Batho argues that shale gas and nuclear industries "wanted my scalp"
The fallout from the firing of French Environment Minister Delphine Batho earlier this week has escalated, with the ousted minister accusing the shale gas and nuclear industries of contributing to her...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial