DECC signs off spending review plan that will result in cuts of around 10 per cent, but Defra reportedly refusing to find further savings
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has agreed to slash its budget by around 10 per cent from April 2015, as part of the latest round of spending cuts announced today by the Treasury...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial