Chair of Energy and Climate Change Committee urges government to clarify key Energy Bill details before the summer recess or risk months of stalled energy investment
Tim Yeo has called on the government to fast track its Energy Bill and provide urgent clarification on a host of key policy questions or risk a worsening hiatus in energy investment dragging on through...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial