Energy giant hopes 7.5MW project will act as forerunner for giant 600MWE pumped storage hydro scheme
SSE has today announced it is to move ahead with plans for a £30m hydro-electric project in Scotland, confirming that construction work on the project will begin in the summer. The 7.5MW Glasa hydro-electric...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial