News provides further fuel to critics who claim promised "shale gas revolution" will be slower than expected
Cuadrilla Resources' controversial plans to extract potentially huge reserves of shale gas from underneath Lancashire have been pushed back by at least year, after the company withdrew its original planning...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial