Clean Edge analysis finds biofuels, wind and solar power grew total revenues by one per cent last year
Doubts over the future of the US wind production tax credit, slow demand in Europe, and overleveraged solar manufacturers in China combined to create a climate of extreme uncertainty for the renewable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial