Bloomberg New Energy Finance report says green businesses should focus as much on financial markets as energy policy reforms
Clean energy firms might be lobbying the wrong ministers when they seek market reforms to help drive green investment. Rather than focusing on energy policies, they should be seeking to reform the "institutionally...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial