Government predicts new rule could boost economy by £31m annually, as Welsh Government unveils plan to reduce construction waste
Businesses have welcomed government plans to boost the quality of recycled materials, with new guidelines that are hoping to benefit the UK economy to the tune of nearly £31m a year. Resources Management...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial