Party also proposes to tighten emissions performance standard to encourage carbon capture and storage on power plants
Labour this week moved to beef up the government's Energy Bill, proposing a series of new amendments designed to accelerate investment in green infrastructure, including a rigorous decarbonisation target...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial