Gap between old insulation regime ending and green deal and ECO starting has led to 816 redundancies, claims industry group
More than 800 jobs have already been lost in the insulation industry as a direct result of the government's flagship energy efficiency policy, a business group has claimed. The figures from the Insulation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial