Energy regulator announces £24bn gas and electricity network upgrade after grid operators criticised its original proposals
Ofgem has earmarked up to £24bn of additional investment could be mobilised to upgrade Britain's ageing power networks over the next decade, although consumers are set to foot the bill. The energy watchdog...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial