Greenpeace launches campaign condemning supermarket's new partnership with Shell, but Waitrose insists the deal is 'tiny'
Waitrose is the latest company to come under fire from Greenpeace, over allegations its ties to an oil company planning to drill in the Arctic undermines its ethical commitments. The green group launched...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial