Energy and carbon levies raise revenue, while having less of an impact on employment and growth than labour and indirect taxes
Carbon pricing policies can help countries raise revenues, cut their deficits, and reduce their emissions without impacting negatively on growth, a group of academics have said. Energy and carbon taxes...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial