Major boost to DECC negotiating position as leading industry bodies back calls for Energy Bill decarbonisation target
In what is being hailed as a significant and unprecedented move, the three leading low carbon energy trade bodies have today joined forces to urge the government to beef up its proposed Energy Bill with...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial