Government insists there is no change in wind energy policy as minister attacks wind farms that have been 'peppered around the country'
The government has moved quickly to insist there has been no change in wind energy policy, after Energy Minister John Hayes declared that "enough is enough" when it comes to new wind farm developments....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial